Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Voting Wednesday, Nov 24

Voting Wednesday

We're hosting weekly thing (I hate the word meme) called "Voting Wednesday" where we make a voting ballot for each Wednesday and invite y'all to voice your opinion on whatever book related (or unrelated, we're not making any promises) issue we happen to pick.

So, here's the rules:

You form an opinion taking sides in the issue voted upon.

You voice that opinion on the comments, either as a short reply or by a link to your blog where you can make a stand.

Easy, eh?

So, the question of this week is:

Do you like to eat or drink while reading?

And if so, what?

2 comments:

  1. Certainly. I always have a glass of water or so while reading (unless my nephew knocks it over while horseplaying), and I enjoy taking a good novel with my breakfast or lunch if there's no company to be found.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely known to eat or drink while I'm reading. I have a tendency to read during my breaks which usually coincide with my meals. As far as what, I pretty much don't stray beyond coffee, water, and slurpees and I eat whatevers there. I'm not too picky.

    ReplyDelete