Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Voting Wednesday, Dec 29

Voting Wednesday

We're hosting weekly thing (I hate the word meme) called "Voting Wednesday" where we make a voting ballot for each Wednesday and invite y'all to voice your opinion on whatever book related (or unrelated, we're not making any promises) issue we happen to pick.

So, here's the rules:

You form an opinion taking sides in the issue voted upon.

You voice that opinion on the comments, either as a short reply or by a link to your blog where you can make a stand.

Easy, eh?

So, the question of this week is:

How was the 2010 for you, reading-wise?

Happy New Year Everyone!! Welcome back in there next year!

2 comments:

  1. Pretty good, I'd say. Lots of history, got back into Star Trek literature. Discovered some fun new authors (Alison Weir, Bernard Cornwell). Only low point was my science reading -- I only read one or two books of note in that department.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say that 2010 was a good reading year for me. I started reading a bit more regularly, especially with having the blog now. I've also expanded my reading into new genres so I'm pretty psyched about my reading this year.

    ReplyDelete